Ready to begin with Image Comparison Slider? Let’s go!
In order to install the plugin go to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins -> Upload plugin – > Choose File and click on the zip archive of Image Comparison Slider and Install. Activate Slider and go to it’s tab on the left panel. Click Add new comparison.
First you need is to upload the Images, choose which one you want to be on the right and click Select Image under the right part of the slider. Repeat the same with the other one.
To set captions simply click on Edit Captions near the image you upload
After that, customize the other Image Comparison Slider appearance options:
- Width – set slider width in pixels or percents
- Line Position (Pro Option) – Choose comparison line to be Horizontal or Vertical
- Icon – elect round or rectangular divider
- Border Depth – set border width in pixels
- Border Color – establish the needed color with current colorpicker
- Add Background color – select the color for icon background
- Choose Icon – set icon image from the list in popup
- Add Point – check here to create comparizon point on the pages for comparing
- Add – click to create a new one
- Remove All – permits you to delete all points at one click
- Remove – vanish the point you need
- Name point field – after user click on the point on the front-end he/she will see the label of the point
Besides you can customize captions appearance:
- Font – elect the font family
- Font Size – establish caption text size
- Font Color – Set the color for your captions
- Font Style – select which one you need Bold, Italic or Line
- Position (Pro Option) – choose caption position
Set the needed padding for you captions in pixels –
- Padding Top
- Padding Bottom
- Padding Left
- Padding Right
Don’t forget to Above the Settings click Save to make plugin remember your changes.
Then copy the shortcode below the downloaded pics and insert it inside your post or page text editor and publish. And the Slider is done!